We went to get paint and looked at various shades of blue. We got a little adventurous at the store and ended up going with a darker shade of blue than we had originally envisioned. We think it turned out great though! What do you think?
With the boys in their new bedroom we also cleaned out Ed's old office and turned it into the playroom. Now that the boys have a room for their toys our living room is much cleaner. We will paint this room too sometime, anyone have any good color scheme ideas?
4 comments:
Hey I love the color of the paint!!! It looks great!!! Great job! I thik in the play room you should do bright color's like red, yellow or something like that. :)
may i just say WOW!?! it looks so good!!! now i'm sad it isn't the guest room. ;) just kidding...it looks so great with the boys' stuff in there. great job!
and, happy birthday edward! the cake is so cute! i'll probably be calling you up for instructions in a couple of weeks. :D
Cute Room! I think it looks great
You guys did an awesome job! I love the shade of blue you picked and do not think it is too dark at all! Edward's cake is so darling! Happy Birthday Buddy!!!
Post a Comment