March 25, 2009

Whats in a name?

So we have been thinking about what to name our new little bundle of joy. Here is a list of some of our favorites:

Tyler Reed
Brigham Cole
Joseph Blue
Wesley Tyler
Timothy Mitchel
Benjamin Thomas

Which one do you like??

8 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

I don't know WHY but I think Benjamin Thomas would fit him well.

*Amy * said...

All the names sound good to me! The real reason for my post is that I wanted to update your family on the fact that there is a class blog for SJHS 1999 which Edward graduated with. I am passing the word out on peoples blogs who attended St.Johns High and here is the address for it so you guys can check it out and add your information to it:http://sjhsclassof1999.blogspot.com/
I am sure people would enjoy seeing what Edward has been up to these past ten years.There are instructions on how to get your info on the blog at the top of the page. There will also be updates about our class reunion on there when plans are finalized so please let him know. Either you or him are welcome to add your information to it. Thanks for passing the word on!Amy Richardson

Arien and Todd Hubbard said...

Hey Nicole,

I really Like the name Brigham Cole that one would be my favorite pick.To me it just fits with Edward and Cameron but let us know which one you pick.

klutzy k said...

oh wow, those are nice names! great combos! and now you'll be sorry you left this open to everyone because i HAVE to comment. i love the name game! :)

i am a huge fan of brigham, so don't take that one in case i do...ha ha! i'm kidding, you totally can. i might still use it, but i don't claim sole dibs. i LOVE reed as a middle name. i think blue is awesome too. i had a little girl in my primary class named wesley. a DOLL, but still...wesley? oh well. anyway, so that means I can't use it on a boy (or a girl for that matter) (but you can! it hasn't been ruined for ya ;) i'd still really like it). i'm with the first comment on benjamin. when i read it, i was like oh yeah! that's it! would you call him ben? ben burgoyne. that is so cute! and benjamin burgoyne. that's great too. but all of them are awesome. so basically, i'm no help and i guess you should just have a whole herd of boys so you can use all those fantastic names! :D

The Carnavale Family said...

I like Benjamin Thomas :)

Crow Family said...

Hey Nicole-
I like them all too! My bosses name is Benjamin Thomas though... but he is a good guy.

Anonymous said...

This is Siboney (Pew) Norton. Hey I'm so glad I found you all. Ed remember when we played the trumpet and sat by each other in band? I'm so happy to see your beautiful family. By the way I like the name Wesley. Anyway I'm going to add you to my blog if that's OK. Check it out. sishnorton.blogspot.com

Marisa and Rob said...

My vote is Tyler Reed!! I like that one alot!!! :)